Friday, October 4, 2013

All is Well

This is a story about Heavenly Father's love and the protection and guidance from the Holy Ghost. 

A few days ago a deer hit Char's car. The damage is horrible. I know the only way he survived was by the protection of prayer. Every night Heidi Anne and I would pray that Daddy would be safe, as the canyon gets dark and dangerous. 

We found out the house had some mold, the reason I couldn't get over my pneumonia. Char prayed about it. I got back from getting Heidi Anne from school and he told us we HAD to move. He found some apartments to look at and brought Heidi Anne with us. We all fell in love with the apartment. Heidi Anne had fun playing with the landlord's kids and we spent nearly 2 hours just talking with her and letting the kids play.
We now live in this nice little apartment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment